Download copy from Research Gate – https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Edly_Ramly
- A plastic injection molding process characterization using experimental design technique: A case study; Jurnal Teknologi 2004.
- Manufacturing audit to improve quality performance–a conceptual framework; World Engineering Congress 2007.
- Effectiveness of quality management system audit to improve quality performance–A conceptual framework; International Journal of Quality and Reliability 2008.
- Sustaining and spreading the gains in lean Hospitals: Role of Leadership, 2011.
- Lean Supply Chain contribution toward Lean Health Care, 2011.
- Enabler for integrated operations diagnosis and improvement; ARPN Journal 2015.
- Empirical Research Methodology on Operation Diagnosis to Identify Operation Improvement Opportunities; IEOM Conference Detroit 2016.
- A review of operational risk management decision support tool; Proceeding of IEOM International Conference Morocco 2017.
- A Review on Operations Diagnosis to identify Operational Improvement Opportunities; Proceeding of IEOM International Conference Kuala Lumpur 2016.
- A review on the selection of lean production tools and techniques; ARPN Journal 2016.
- Operation Diagnosis and Improvement Approaches—Common Practice, Prowess, Limitations and Future Focus; Journal of Advance Science Letter, 2017.
- Case Study on Development of Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA)–Issues and Recommendation; Proceeding of IEOM International Conference Bandung 2018.
- Issues and Improvement Opportunities in Management System Internal Audit–A Survey; Proceeding of IEOM International Conference Bandung 2018.
- Development of Risk Management Framework – Case Studies; IEOM Conference Paris 2018.
- FMEA AIAG-VDA – Commentary and Case Study; Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Dubai, March 6-8, 2020
Contact us for more detail on the books